What to Bring:
- Pen and Journal
- Pillow and sleeping bag
- Bathroom toiletries and a towel for showering
- “Get messy” clothes (for one or two afternoons)
- One “dress up” outfit. Make it as fancy as you want to.
- Bring a swimsuit for sure! But let’s keep it modest ladies. No bikinis unless you have a dark colored shirt over it.
- Laughter and seriousness
What Not to Bring:
- No spaghetti strap shirts and booty shorts
- You are allowed to bring your cell phone but you can only use it at the host home, with your leader’s permission. If your parent needs to get a hold of you when we’re at church, then have them call 903-489-3500
- No headphones. This is a time to bond with your sisters, not to seclude yourself
- (Every time I read this one I laugh… but just in case) No drugs, bombs, guns, alcohol, knifes, deadly weapons, lead pipes, or baby kittens.